Blockchain macro indexes: DEFI, NFT, DAO, ORACLES, TOKENIZATION, DEFIN

Hello fine Sers!

I landed to this forum via the great Defiant video about RedTelephoneCrypto / $DEGEN token. I am totally stonk’ed about the idea of crypto-indexes since it’s nearly impossible to follow a 24/7 markets that moves at the speed of light! Plus, historically, indexes beat most of the active traders (in traditional markets) so here we are ready to replicate this in crypto!

In this proposal I’d like to discuss the macro indexes that IMHO we should be looking at, in terms of potential for future growth. In my view they are:

1. DEFI
  2. NFT
  3. DAO
  4. ORACLES
  5. TOKENIZATION

1. DEFI

We already got the awesome $DEGEN index idea for high potential small caps:

and I see discussion around creating an even more degen $DEGEN2 index for micro-cap. NICE!

There’s also another proposal here (I am not convinced by this one…), even though it does not really cover the DEFI blue chips:

In my view, $DEGENx should cover the DEFI small/micro caps, but we should also think about a broader DEFI blue chips index, something like pieDAO index DEFI+L:

1. NFT

Happy to see there’s already something in discussion:

1. DAO

Nothing found so far in the forum, I think we should be start looking into this.

1. ORACLES

Yes we have!:

1. ASSET TOKENIZATION

Lands and physical items are starting to get tokenized, see here for example:

We need to create an index for this!

Happy to discuss in this great forum! :slight_smile: To the victory!

2 Likes

I also like what Radiantkoin suggested which was DEFINS or insurance sector. NXM, BMI, NSURE, CVR, and others

Makes sense, here the updated list for discussion, then:

1. DEFI
  2. NFT
  3. DAO
  4. ORACLES
  5. TOKENIZATION
  6. DEFINS

Any other macro area that we should expect expanding/booming in 2021?

Anything that incorporates Cefi Exchange Token(VGX, BNB, FTX, etc) and Cefi Interest (NEXO, CELSIUS, etc…)

1 Like