[Proposal] KPI Option Airdrops

I think the concept of the KPI Option Airdrops is game theoretically sound… People are always motivated to participate and go the extra mile when there’s an incentive involved… At least one that seems quite fair…

1 Like

What is airdrop criteria???

Bro…?
Are u know about the airdrop criteria…?

All this proposal are good, just as @bitAlmond has said, people tend to take an active part in the success of a program when they believe they are fairly rewarded, with a fair reward people or participant will ensure those set KPI’s are emt

Hello, is there any deadline to launch a vote/proposition on the KPI Options ?
As regards airdrop criteria who will decide what they will be ?
100% airdropped ? no sale ?

How many to NDX holders ? voters ? forumers ?

It would be nice to progress on this question, maybe with some polls ?

The airdrop criteria hasn’t been determined yet…

1 Like

I’m really not a fan of airdrops and the optics that a lot of people associate with them, mainly that the projects are desperate for new users. I cant argue though because the KPI options do seem to address the main three points you laid out in the post.

I cant help but feel a little sore that users who have contributed nothing to the project might be rewarded and potentially dump any tokens they receive.

I think that the main question for any airdrop is do you go wide or narrow? Do you go the inverse.finance route or the badger route? There are upsides and downsides to each. On one hand, Indexed has already been doing a fairly long term liquidity mining program for the governance token and their does not seem to me to be a need to draw wide spread interest or name recognition in the way that Badger did. I do think that drawing value to the NDX token should be a priority, and that prioritizing long term holders/stakers would be my personal preference if there were any future incentivized drop. Not that I think that is necessarily something the community need vote in.

2 Likes