I think we should consider the addition of Yield Guild Games to NFTP.
Yield Guild is a DAO for investing in NFTs used in virtual worlds and blockchain-based games built on Ethereum. Its goal is to create the biggest virtual world economy through maximising its community-owned assets and allowing profit sharing with token holders. It does this through investing in play-to-earn games and in-game digital assets. $YGG combines the best of the NFT and the DeFi, bringing yield farming to game economies while adding value to these virtual worlds by developing the content and economy of these games.
Since inception, via SUSHI MISO on the 27th of July the token has had an impressive performance Precio, capitalización de mercado, gráfico e información sobre Yield Guild Games (YGG) | CoinGecko
YGG is an index itself, as it manages a variety of game-related NFTs, digital assets and virtual land parcels, which members use to create greater earnings. Treasury and guild will focus on play-to-earn games that have shown strong potential and community support, such as Axie Infinity, The Sandbox and League of Kingdom. The guild is also invested in other games such as Illuvuim and Splinterlands.
It would be like “double-dipping” with AXS as YGG is heavily invested in AXS, but thats just the start of their strategy.
YGG is an ERC-20 token and has several functions:
- Rewards: YGG is distributed as in-game rewards to the community of play-to-earn gamers or for activities. (For example, Axie Infinity players can earn YGG for winning battles.)
- Producing revenue: YGG holders can share in the revenue from the rental or sale of YGG-owned NFT assets for a mark-up. (For example, renting Axies to players as part of a profit-sharing model.)
- Payment: Used to pay for services in its network.
- Governance: Holders can vote and participate in the YGG DAO. Governance issues to be voted upon by YGG DAO members will revolve around technology implementations, products and projects, YGG distribution, and governance structure.
- Staking : YGG holders can stake their YGG in vaults, allowing them to invest in the success of specific components of the guild’s revenue stream. For example, holders who want exposure to revenue from Axie’s breeding program can stake YGG in a vault created specifically for that purpose.
This is how their treasury looks like
Games they are invested in